Copyright © 1997-2009 Demand Media. All rights reserved.
You are welcome to post, transmit or submit messages and other materials (to bulletin boards, chat rooms, blogs or other public areas within this web site (“Forums”). In order to keep these Forums enjoyable and suitable for all our users, we ask you to follow the rules listed below. By participating in any of our Forums you are consenting to, and agreeing to abide by, these rules.
1. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree to limit the content you post to the subject matter for which the Forums are intended. You will not post content that violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person. You will not post content that is libelous, an invasion or privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, obscene, profane or indecent, abusive or threatening. You will not post content that constitutes a criminal offense, that gives rise to any civil liability or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law. You will indemnify GardenGuides.com and HillClimbMedia, their respective members, parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, agents, representatives, directors, officers and shareholders (collectively, “Released Parties”), from and against any claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to or arising out of any content you have posted.
2. You understand and agree that GardenGuides.com and HillClimbMedia are not responsible for any content posted by you or any other third party. You further understand and acknowledge that GardenGuides.com and HillClimbMedia do not endorse and have no control over the content posted in the Forums by third parties, and cannot vouch for its accuracy or reliability. You also understand and acknowledge that GardenGuides.com and HillClimbMedia have no responsibility to monitor the Forums for inappropriate content posted by users. Even if GardenGuides.com and HillClimbMedia choose, in their sole discretion, to monitor the Forums, they nevertheless assume no responsibility for the content of the postings. However, GardenGuides.com and HillClimbMedia reserve the right in their sole discretion to prevent you from posting content to the Forums and to edit, restrict or remove your content for any reason at any time.
3. You agree not to post content that contains advertising, is for commercial purposes, or solicits a person to buy or sell products or services or to make donations.
4. You agree that GardenGuides.com and HillClimbMedia have an unrestricted perpetual, irrevocable universal license to any content you post. You understand and agree that GardenGuides.com and HillClimbMedia and their respective parents and affiliates may use, publish, copy, sublicense, adapt, edit, distribute, publicly perform, display and delete the content you post as they see fit. This right will terminate at the time you remove such content from the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a back-up or residual copy of the content posted by you to the Site may remain on the GardenGuides.com and HillClimbMedia servers after you have removed such content from the Site, and GardenGuides.com and HillClimbMedia retain the rights granted hereunder to those copies.
5. If at any time you are not happy with the Forums or object to any material within the Forums, your sole remedy is to stop using them.