Page 1 of 6[123 Last

Birds I've seen this year

Most Active Topic:
Most Recent Topic:
Member Message
Rashell blog photos
Posted: Apr/03/2012 12:38 AM PST

i think the hawk and the crow are friends they are usually chasing each other or flying together (doing the same thing)

Attachments:

witt blog photos
Posted: Apr/03/2012 2:36 AM PST

I wish that I could take pictures like you did.

Yesterday I watched two bluebirds bathing and having a great time splashing. I would have loved catching that sight in a photo. Also, the hummer at the feeder. He kept taunting me by saying, "Here I am! Get a picture!"

Then there were cardinals and goldfinches all over the bird feeder. How I would love to capture that!
SadieG blog photos
Posted: Apr/03/2012 8:00 AM PST

Excellent photos Rashell! I love the hawk an crow together. Our birds come to the feeder and are gone before we can get our camera. My hubby did get a good shot of a robin and another of a duck in our backyard last weekend though.

Rashell you should put your photos out there on photography sites or national geographic's site. Your photos are excellent! If nat geo uses your photo they will pay you for it. My hubby frequents the photography sites and has seen several offers looking for particular photos companies want. Your photos amaze me.
Rashell blog photos
Posted: Apr/03/2012 9:02 AM PST

thank u! but the hawk pics are cropped. i dont think natgeo would want my originals. i have a lot. the hawk and raven or crow played a lot that day so i kept my fingure on the botton and hope for at least one good shot, u should do the same witt . always have camera when u go out. i take so many bad pics until i get atleaste one i can show. sometimes none come out good. when im on the desktop (using iphone now) ill upload a couple originals so u can see 'em.
Rashell blog photos
Posted: Apr/03/2012 12:32 PM PST

3 original bird shots. I think the birds in last image are either pigeons or doves.

Attachments:

Rashell blog photos
Posted: Apr/18/2012 3:39 PM PST

Attachments:

Rashell blog photos
Posted: Apr/18/2012 3:43 PM PST

I took almost 200 pics of the one flying. Guess who was sitting on a wire a few feet away watching me and laughing its beak off?

Attachments:

Rashell blog photos
Posted: Apr/25/2012 9:18 PM PST

the two birds above don't look the same ... would the one on the wire be a hawk too?

here is another i saw, i think it could be the one always flying over our home. the one always around has reddish brown tail feathers like the one pictured below.

For some reason my camera would not work right on this day when i finally got it to work my zoom wouldn't work right!!! the bird was so close too i could have had some beautiful pics of it but instead i got a couple blurry ones. I had to edit the pic. of the hawk and the bluejay (lucky shot).

Attachments:

Rashell blog photos
Posted: Apr/25/2012 9:21 PM PST

the third bird is a tiny bird, so pretty. I'll have to ID it. It is so tiny I tell people to compare the size to the the rose bud.

Attachments:

Rashell blog photos
Posted: Apr/27/2012 10:12 PM PST

Attachments:

Page 1 of 6[123 Last
Read Next Discussion
You must be a registered member to participate in the forums. Login or register below.

or Create an account