Page 1 of 1[1]

Something is eating holes in my flowers!!!

Most Active Topic:
Member Message
thelineupdude
Posted: May/18/2010 9:39 AM PST

Planted these about 3-4 weeks ago and they're actually doing well....well, except for the holes that are appearing in the leaves of the flowers and some of the flowers petals themselves. Sorry, the name of the flowers escape me right now. I can see any type of bugs or pests on the actually flowers. In one picture it looks like there's some white stuff on the leaves but that's just a glare. Can't see anything out of the norm with my eyes except for the swiss cheese leaves and flowers. I notice that on one of them, the one that has the most holes in the leaves that the leaves are actually in contact with the ground a bit and they are really chewed up. Not sure if this is pests or disease. Anyone know what this is and a good remedy for it? Thanks in advance and BTW, this site and it's members are nothing short of AWESOME. Thanks!

Attachments:

thelineupdude
Posted: May/19/2010 12:28 AM PST

Suspect(s) located tonight! SLUGS as suspected.
witt blog photos
Posted: May/19/2010 2:43 AM PST

That's what I was just starting to say. It looks like slugs. I would put out some slug bait before they eat up everything!
Page 1 of 1[1]
Read Next Discussion
You must be a registered member to participate in the forums. Login or register below.

or Create an account