Page 1 of 5[123 Last

Garden stuff

Most Active Topic:
Most Recent Topic:
Member Message
carolyncat353 blog photos
Posted: Sep/07/2009 11:23 AM PST

Two more items I picked up recently. I bought the little angel for $3.00 at the EOY clearance somewhere. The NRA windmill was bought at the last NRA auction(I won't tell you how much Petey spent for that little jewel! Ha-Ha
Oh, and my new glider! I will paint it "Brilliant True Blue". I made a deal with a hardware store/roofing company that I do a lot of notary work for. I will notorize anything they want for a whole year, and the glider is mine! Yay!

Attachments:

cougar blog photos
Posted: Sep/08/2009 7:58 AM PST

Did you hit the jackpot or what?!! Oh man, I love all your new stuff, now I want some..im gonna cry now j/j
The glider, well I will be over and we can sit and talk flowers?,,O.K.
All of it is gorgeous, your blessed.
Posted: Sep/08/2009 8:27 AM PST

I know-Aren't I lucky! Oh, and I forgot about my Obelisk! Lowe's was doing it's end of season clearance, and I got the big (BIG) wooden Obelisk on sale for $25.00-regular $60.00-I DID GOOD!
maggieevans photos
Posted: Sep/08/2009 9:15 PM PST

Those are great Carolyn. I'm going to have to hit Lowes soon and home depot to. I went to walmart monday and pick up a few plants ($2.00 ea.) that I had been wanting for a while and the electricity went out and we were told the generators would keep the registers open for 20 minutes. We went straight up to the check-out and the lines were long so we had to wait. Well don't you know by the time we got to check-out the generators shut down to. We wait about 30 minutes (because I really wanted my plants) and then they started asking everyone to leave. I was tired by then anyway. I never did get my plants tho.
fairygarden blog photos
Posted: Sep/09/2009 8:48 AM PST

Oh Maggie, that is a bummer.
Carolyn I love your new yard goodies! That little angel is sweet.
Posted: Sep/09/2009 10:21 AM PST

Yes, I am happy with my new things!! Now I just have to figure out where I will put them! The primer is on my glider-will start with theBLUE paint this evening!
yardgranny6 blog photos
Posted: Sep/09/2009 1:26 PM PST

So there are perks to being a Notary. Good deal and great looking glider. I love my old one, it just keeps me happy every time I sit to watch the world go by.
witt blog photos
Posted: Sep/10/2009 1:47 AM PST

I don't know how to say Oh, Wow! in that Louisiana talk, but I can say bon chance.
Posted: Sep/10/2009 6:25 AM PST

Thank you, mes amis! I didn't get to start painting yesterday, it rained a little and it was too damp. It's covered up-supposed to rain for the rest of the week-My paint brush is ready!
KeyWee blog photos
Posted: Sep/10/2009 10:32 AM PST

Please post a picture when you finish it ~ it's going to look so cool and you can name it the Bluebird Glider!
I don't think I can bring myself to post any pictures of all the junk I have in my gardens. It looks like someone is holding a rummage sale of garden items only, and I have a barn full of more crap-ola that I didn't even put out yet. Come on over and bring your spare change. It's a garden-junk-lovers paradise.
And that's not even mentioning the "ya never know" pile. That's the stuff that you know is worth keeping but you don't know for what ~ yet.
My favorite garden junk find? Old upholstery springs. They make the BEST plant, chime, birdfeeder hangers. You just s-t-r-e-t-c-h them out to the required length and that Bob-guy's your uncle
Page 1 of 5[123 Last
Read Next Discussion
You must be a registered member to participate in the forums. Login or register below.

or Create an account