Page 1 of 1[1]

Started fall feeding

Most Active Topic:
Most Recent Topic:
Member Message
wolfwalkerpa photos
Posted: Aug/12/2009 5:30 PM PST

I haven't been feeding the birds for the first time in years because we was over run with striped wingless chipbirds this summer. (striped wingless chipbirds = Chipmunks )Cleaned a disinfected the feeders today will fill them up Thursday.
carolyncat353 blog photos
Posted: Aug/13/2009 6:43 AM PST

I feed year round-the pigeons returned, but Peanut keeps chasing them off. I have an abundance of juvenile cardinals at this time of year. In my part of the country, it is time to put out the hummingbird feeders for the migration. Although we have some hummers year round, we get many more in September.

Have a good bird day!
KeyWee blog photos
Posted: Aug/13/2009 9:02 AM PST

I feed year round too, although I know I don't need to, it's an endless source of entertainment. Three bird baths, eight seed feeders, three hummer tanks, are all out now ~ I take the hummers down after October when I usually see my last one. At any one time there are dozens of birds in view ~ I just love to watch them. Finches, sparrows, wrens, titmice, hummers, woodpeckers, cardinals, grosbeaks, doves, and on and on ...........
I know ~ I am easily amused
wolfwalkerpa photos
Posted: Aug/13/2009 10:41 AM PST

The sparrows was the first to find out i started to refill the feeders. they couldn't wait until filled the tubes.

Attachments:

Page 1 of 1[1]
Read Next Discussion
You must be a registered member to participate in the forums. Login or register below.

or Create an account