Copyright © 1997-2009 Demand Media. All rights reserved.
Posted: Aug/12/2009 2:55 AM PST
Found this one,
Potatoes/carrots soil bait
1. Cut potatoes or carrots into chunks.
2. Remove the potato 'eyes' to prevent from
3. Make the pieces big enough and put in sticks.
4. Bury "staked potatoes/carrots" at a depth of 3"-4" deep
in the ground. The stick serves as the handle
to easily pull the baits out.(I just dig them up, only using the stake as a marker, I can't keep them on a stick ? GT)
5. Bury randomly in the field.
6. Leave baits in the soil for 2-3 days. Wireworm will
feed on the baits.
7. Dispose properly the baits and the wireworm.
1. White grub
Good Luck Guilt Trip