Copyright © 1997-2009 Demand Media. All rights reserved.
Posted: Jun/10/2009 3:14 AM PST
I found this organic fertilize mix and here it is to share,
Mixing parts (using a coffee can, a bucket or a spoon a part is a part)
Mixing (approx, cost from local feed and seed store)
* 4 parts cotton seed meal 50 lbs @ 9.50
* 1 part bone meal 20 lbs @ 14.95
* 1 part green sand 40 lbs @ 17.50
* 1/2 part gypsum 40 lbs @ 8.75
* 1/2 part dolomite 50 lbs @ 5.50 (tomatoes love dolomite)
the source said the cost was about $13.60 for 50lbs. ??
I will make this up next week and have a true cost per lbs.
Later Guilt Trip
Location: Lancaster, SC
Posted: Jun/11/2009 2:09 AM PST
Thanks for sharing, GT.