Page 1 of 1[1]

All my flowers

Most Active Topic:
Most Recent Topic:
Member Message
XiaoYu blog photos
Posted: Mar/02/2009 5:31 AM PST

Well, it's spring now and the weather has been rainy for over half a month. I feel as if I'm in Southeast Asia now. However, my flowers look good now. The following pictures show my properties of flowers. Most of them are not bought from the market. The capillaire is bought from the market several months ago. I'm proud of it since it has grown so well. And I've put the spores of it into soil, hope they will come up soon. The leaves are so elegant that though you shake it lightly,the leaves will sway like the wind-bell.
My workmate gave me the moth orchid which have bloomed alreay. There are so many,12, which make me so happy that I think I'm very rich now. It is said if you keep the moth orchid well, it will bloom every year. I hope that I can see them bloom next winter. See the flowers, I can see a bird with two big wings is tring to kiss the yellow mouth. Can you see it?
The diamond flower looks like light green rock and are so delicate. I'm sure if I plant it in a ceramic pot, it will look better. It doesn't need much water, therefore, is suitable to be planted in ceramic pot. Perhaps I will buy a ceramic pot someday. The broadleaf bracket-plant and the dayflower seem to be alive now. I'm sure they will grow up soon. I have experience before. The oxalis is obtained from the roadside when I went to back to the dorm the other day. You know its flowers are very interesting, just like flowers of fairy tale. My amaryllis
is still silent now. However, as you can see, one fleuret appears in the crack of the bulb. Two months later, you will see large heavy red flowers.

Attachments:

Rashell blog photos
Posted: Mar/02/2009 11:24 AM PST

Your plants look so healthy and beautiful!
sassmuffin blog photos
Posted: Mar/02/2009 12:32 PM PST

Your flowers are lovely and I saw the "bird".
cougar blog photos
Posted: Mar/06/2009 5:18 AM PST

very pretty, i too saw the bird.
MamaBearBSA photos
Posted: Mar/06/2009 11:01 AM PST

I have missed you around lately. Glad to see you back with us. I saw the bird too. Thank you for sharing.
Rashell blog photos
Posted: Mar/06/2009 6:54 PM PST

Oh yeah, now I see the bird!
Page 1 of 1[1]
Read Next Discussion
You must be a registered member to participate in the forums. Login or register below.

or Create an account