Most Recent Topic:
Member Message
damethod blog photos
Posted: Jan/14/2009 9:04 AM PST

How do I post pics in my blog?

Thank you!
yardgranny6 blog photos
Posted: Jan/14/2009 9:46 AM PST

Found this for you. It is easy once you get it going.

"I talked about putting images on your blog in my last post. There is another way to do this and it is probably easier.

Upload images to Garden Guides into your GG Photos album, then right click on the image and click on " view image info". A window will open with the http:// so on. Highlite it, Right click on that and click copy. Then when you are writing in the blog entry window, click the little icon with a mountain and sun (upper right). That will open a window with a place to paste your image link. That's all there is to it. Test it out and if it doesn't work, delete it and try again until you get it to work for you."
bsmitch blog photos
Posted: Jan/14/2009 12:16 PM PST

uploading pictures and posting in your blog
There is a way to do this and it is easy. Upload images to Garden Guides into
your Photos album, click on the thumbnail and the larger image will appear then
right click on the larger image and click on "view image info". A window will open with the HTML address there, http://cdn-media.gardenguides.com/media/images/000 000/09/66/MDk~NzY2_large.jpg Highlite it and Right click on it and click copy. Then when you are writing in the blog entry window, click the little icon at the top with a mountain and sun.
That will open a window with a slot to paste what you copied from the "view image info" window. Click on preview and you will see the picture you want in your blog. Then click OK and your picture is in your blog. That's all there is to it. Test it out and if it doesn't work, delete it and try again until you get it to work for you.You have a great day and happy gardening. Bill Mitchell
If you have trouble, PM me and I will give you my phone number and I will walk you through the process
bsmitch blog photos
Posted: Jan/14/2009 5:14 PM PST

To post multiple pictures in your blog,
I open two separate Garden Guides. I start my blog on one then I minimize that one. The other one I open to my album and copy the "view image info" of the picture I want to put in my blog that I've minimized in the task bar. Then I minimize the one with the album. I toggle back and forth, copying from the album and posting in the blog of the other. The minimize tab is the little square at the top right with the dash in it. Your friend, Bill Mitchell
damethod blog photos
Posted: Jan/22/2009 6:21 AM PST

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.
rainbowgardener photos
Posted: Jul/14/2012 4:45 AM PST

What about posting pictures in a regular Forum message? I'm new here. I've been looking around and haven't so far seen any instructions on that. Do you have to have them in a photo album HERE? I have a photobucket account where my photos are hosted. They give you Img and other codes, which is what I use for posting photos on other sites I visit... thanks for the help
witt blog photos
Posted: Jul/14/2012 7:07 AM PST

There's nothing complicated about posting pics in the forums. You just click on "Add Photos" at the left bottom of the message box. Browse to wherever you keep your photos. They don't have to be in your photos on GG. Click Upload. When it is uploaded, you just post the message to the forums. Easy peezy.
It's a bit more complicated in the blogs, however, but once you get your photos into the albums, posting in the blog isn't too terribly difficult.

Marie-laurence blog photos
Posted: Dec/31/2012 9:59 PM PST

To Witt : as you recommended, I have read everything which has been written in FAQS about adding photos in a blog and it doesn't seem THAT simple to me !. I shall nonetheless give it a try. But I have a question for you : since it is SO EASY to add pics to the forums, why not make it as easy to add pics to the blogs ? (sorry about this question : my mum used to call me "Miss WHY" when I was little... and I'm afraid I haven't changed much !!).
OMG ! it is already 5.02 pm on 1st January 2013 when I write and I just saw that it was ONLY 9 something pm on 31st December 2012 in America !, I just can't believe there is such great time difference between our 2 continents !!!
witt blog photos
Posted: Jan/01/2013 1:55 AM PST

I have no idea! That's the way the powers that be set it up way before I ever got here! I don't have the control to set up the web site, so I can't change it.

kastru33
Posted: Jul/15/2014 12:43 AM PST

Education Academy could be the ideal studying facility for web designing class
Page 1 of 1[1]
Read Next Discussion
You must be a registered member to participate in the forums. Login or register below.

or Create an account