Page 1 of 1[1]

How I support my dog and plant habits.....

Most Active Topic:
Most Recent Topic:
Member Message
Shalva photos
Posted: Aug/06/2007 9:40 AM PST

I have a bit of a dog habit (we have 7 retrievers) and of course the plants.... and being a person that doesn't work a full time job I have had to come up with a way to support my various vices.....
and this is what I do.....

Attachments:

Shalva photos
Posted: Aug/06/2007 9:42 AM PST

just a few more

Attachments:

AngelsGarden blog photos
Posted: Aug/06/2007 12:41 PM PST

I love those!!! How did you first get started doing this?
Shalva photos
Posted: Aug/06/2007 1:15 PM PST

I took a class several years back..... and started making a few pieces for myself, I am a bit of an overachiever type neurotic person... so as soon as I start something I have to work at it continuously until I feel I am good at it.... I started making a few pieces for myself and a couple friends... showed a few people who started putting in orders.... now i always have a commission on my bench and havent made anything for myself in a couple years now.... I recently was commissioned to do 7 trophies for a national specialty show.... and I have two commissions on my bench now.... its relaxing and if you like jigsaw puzzles then you will like working with glass.... I am lucky because I have studio space and everything I need to set up my own shop.

I am glad you liked the pieces.
s
AngelsGarden blog photos
Posted: Aug/06/2007 1:55 PM PST

I do like jigsaw puzzles, and that neurotic type personality sounds familiar . Thats great that it has turned into some commisioned pieces for you. Post more pics when you can.
yardgranny6 blog photos
Posted: Aug/06/2007 5:46 PM PST

You are very talented! What a wonderful way to combine you energies for gardening and crafting.
poeticpeony blog photos
Posted: Aug/07/2007 5:58 PM PST

Beautiful work. I showed my 23 year old son and he really liked the mirror.
Page 1 of 1[1]
Read Next Discussion
You must be a registered member to participate in the forums. Login or register below.

or Create an account